Real Time Decisions

Visitors from the world

Friday, July 16, 2010

A new day a new start

After almost 3/4 of a year, I'm back into the rat race. After numerous applications and approaches, I was contacted by my old boss with an available position in a new project. My new partner in the team was someone I knew from my previous position in the company and had worked well with him on past projects. With some good words from my 2 previous bosses, I was offered the role in this team.

Gods blessings and timing always astonishes me. I had just come back from a school reunion which I had planned for some time and my mum has stabilized a bit better after coming out from hospital so the timing was just right. I am a great believer of the passage :

Romans 8:28 (New International Version)



28And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
 
Truely he has organized after according to his plan although sometimes we do not recognize it.

No comments: