Real Time Decisions

Visitors from the world

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

James 1:19 Listening and Doing


James 1:19 (New International Version)


Listening and Doing

19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,
 
Man if anyone says that God doesn't speak to them, can not be listening. As I was preparing this blog posting, someone was asking me a something that based on their experience in the job should be something they should already know and I was getting a little upset over this. I look at this phrase and had to take a step back to calm down. This really hit me how difficult this is.

 
 
God never promised us an easy road that is for sure. This is definately some that we need to remind ourselves every minute every hour every day.
 
 
 

No comments: