Real Time Decisions

Visitors from the world

Monday, October 22, 2012

To be good or to be wicked



"For I envied the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked" (Psalm 73:3). He felt he may have even wasted his time in maintaining Godly values; "Surely in vain have I kept my heart pure; in vain have I washed my hands in innocence" (Psalm 73:13).


Some days you do wonder, the path you have chosen to be moral, to be good, to be a Christian. Is it worth it? Especially when you look around and see people who belief in other things or who are not moral or upright, who are just leading the life they want to live without restrictions and are being rewarded bountifully in terms of wealth, cars, material possessions and so on.



Is our success measured by all these ?

Thats the question you need to ask yourself.. Is the road worth the destination ?
The blessing that God gives is always in his time and he knows when you are ready for it. You just need to trust him and and his timing, and that he always will have your best interest at hand.


No comments: