Real Time Decisions

Visitors from the world

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Trust in the Lord




I really need to learn how to trust in the Lord more. Sometimes when things get dark, you will be able to see the light as it cuts through the darkness.

This few weeks has been particularly tough as my domestic helper had to return home as her child was in an accident. Shortly after I came to know that her child has passed on so she was not able to return as soon as I hoped.

This week my work load was also increased as my team mate was on leave so I had to cover more hours. Into this mix was a major deployment in our project which put more strain on me. 

With God's grace all things has worked well in spite of all this as the timing for the deployment was adjusted to give me more time to complete what I needed to do and even mum has been able to take care of several areas and help out.

Miracles don't necessary come as big  amazing things. Sometimes they slip in as small but crucial blessings.

No comments: