Real Time Decisions

Visitors from the world

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

God Googles too !!

The light in my mum's bathroom fused and tripped out the main switch board... again. Due to the strain on my shoulder which was still quite painful, I could not stretch out to unscrew the fuse in the light. Looking for an electrician but could not find a number in my stack of cards. Next option... Google. Surprising hitting a link to the Electricians association in my hometown. Scanning the members in the list, I picked a number to call. When contacting them, they were not sure if an electrician was available. Finally someone called me back and was able to come over after work.

In short, all was fixed and without having to rush out at lunch or taking time out from work.
I truely believe God's hand was in the Google as was his plan... Thank you God for your guidance.

No comments: