Real Time Decisions

Visitors from the world

Friday, April 23, 2010

Removing the dirt with a brush and a little effort

While tidying up the bath room today. I thought I would try to clean some shampoo bottles which were looking pretty grimy. The bottoms were looking really black and horrible. I was thinking that this would not come off and it was a stain on the bottles. Lo and behold as I took the brush to them, the grim came off fairly easily.

How often we have not changed a bad habit because we thought that it was too ingrained or moulded into us that it would be impossible to remove it ? In the same way, all that was needed was a little bit of effort to remove it and pherhaps a little help from a brush that cleans all sins. We can view God as the brush that helps us to clean up our lives but only if we make the effort to do something about it.


The brush has been sitting in my bathroom all this time, but if I did not use it to clean the bottles, it will still sit there and the bottles will remain as dirty and grimy as they were and even get more dirty as time went on.

Get that brush out today and clean up your act. Only you can make things happen ...

No comments: