Real Time Decisions

Visitors from the world

Monday, May 17, 2010

Gods Blessing in so many ways

Gods blessings comes in so many ways. My mum fell down in the shower on Thursday and was admitted to the emergency ward in our local General Hospital. After much worrying, the doctor brought down the high blood pressure low enough to have her moved to the general ward to recover.

I'm not sure if our general ward is as bad as anywhere else but it is pretty scary for me as it was almost 3 years and a week since I sat there with my Dad when he passed away. Having 2 coffins go pass you, does not help to allay your fears.

After almost 9 hours waiting for the doctors to come around and the emergency treatment, mum settled down and I managed to grab a bite to eat. The general ward is really over crowded, pretty runned down and noisy.

Not really able to sleep much due to the noise and patients crashing in the middle of the night, we were both get weary. Today we had some good news that mum would be transfered to a new ward which was in a new building. Getting to this place, it was such a contrast as there were hardly any other patients here. It was new, clean and quiet. Hopefully this will give a better environment for mum to recover.

I was also blessed with being able to hook up my notebook and a wifi connection although some may argue that this is no blessing.

Anyhow I feel I need to thank God for this blessing and for my mum's recovery.

No comments: