Real Time Decisions

Visitors from the world

Monday, May 10, 2010

Jeremiah 32:27 "I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?"

Jeremiah 32:27



"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?"

The times in which we are most tested and pressed down ought to be the times of greatest growth and closeness with our Heavenly Father. When it seems we have no where else to turn, we ought to rejoice and trust Him even more! Let's put our life firmly in His Hands and submit to His guidance - even when we may not see where we are going or how we will get there. Let's trust His ways and always remember...for God, there is NOTHING too hard!


This was the message in my inbox today. Very timely in my circumstance, for I really feel there is no where to turn, no one to ask for help, no options available. I keep on praying and am constantly receiving assurance from God that everything is possible in his hands.
 

The ground shock again in Banda Aceh yesterday. I was sitting on the sofa when I felt a familiar side to side motion which was like not a normal feeling. This was the same strange feeling I had before during the last great earthquake in Banda Aceh, Indonesia. I had a feeling that this was happenning again. I did a quick check on the net and sure enough a 7.6 earthquake hit Aceh again around 12:46 pm. Thank God there was no Tsunami this time, but it brings back the thought that everything is in God's hands. The path we have choosen is in Gods hands. An event like this is totally out of our control.

No comments: