Real Time Decisions

Visitors from the world

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thanks for car parking space


Yes I give thanks for car parking space. This may seem like a trivial thing but is something we take for granted. Every day we go about our business and  look for car parking space, without  a thought that every time we find one, it is a blessing. How often we really needed a space near the entrance and we get it ?

Take for example today. I took my mum to for her follow up check up at the clinic and as expected the car park was packed with people double parking every where. I prayed that we could find a spot. Then I spotted a lady who was heading to her car and she indicated that she was going out. The space was also at the end of the row and thus wider then the rest, which allowed mum to fully open the car door to get out.

Then after the checkup, we went for lunch at the mall. I planned to use the central lift which would take us directly to the bank and to the place where we plan to eat. Again God provided a parking space near the lift.

Yes these are the small miracles that we take for granted.

No comments: