Real Time Decisions

Visitors from the world

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

God works in mysterious ways !

'God moves in a mysterious way His wonders to perform'. These are the first two lines of the Hymn by William Cowper (1731-1800)



This is truely a wonderous statement and if you take a moment to reflect, you can see this happening every day in your life. Look not for big miracles but observe the small treads that lead you to where you are. It happens without you even realizing it is happening.


For example yesterday I decided to pop out during my lunch hour to pick up lunch and some grocerries. Now with the green initiative, business are charging for plastic bags. So while picking up lunch for myself and my colleague, I brought along my re-usable bag. Normally I would have only brought 1 reusable for the grocerries.

When I reach back to the office, we were informed that the room that we were using had to be vacated and we needed to move to a new room. Fortunately I had the extra bag which was used for carrying the lunch to use to move my things. Everything was moved in 1 go. Sure this is just a small item in my life but looking a the treads that bind, you can't help but wonder...

If he takes care of the small things in your life...should you worry of the bigger things ?

No comments: