Real Time Decisions

Visitors from the world

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Things you can learn from the Bible

Sometimes there are subtle things we can learn from the Bible.

A boy approached his father who was a minister and asked him "Dad can I use the car ?" The father replied "Sure once you have improved your grades, read the bible more and cut your hair."

Few weeks later the boy approached his dad again and asked "Dad can I use the car ?"
The father replied "I'm very proud of you, your grades have improved tremendously and I noticed you were reading the Bible more. Only thing is you still did not cut your hair"

The son replied "Dad, when I read the Bible, I noticed that most of the people had long hair, Moses, Elijah, Absalom even Jesus has long hair"
 His father replied "Yes and did you noticed that most of them walked every where !"


1 Corinthians 11:14, "Doth not even nature itself teach you that if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?" 

No comments: