Real Time Decisions

Visitors from the world

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Trusting in God...learning to let go



I used to worry about my girlfriend as she travelled around the world for her job. I used to get her itinery and track he flights on the numerous flight and airport websites. Then after a while she stopped sharing her itinery and I would get upset. Then I figured it was all in God's hands. I would be too far away to do anything and worrying would not do me any good. I started to learn to let go and leave it in God's hands. Trust in him to take care of her and bring her back home safely.


There are things in this life that we do not have any control of or we can do nothing about. We need to learn not to carry all on our shoulders and to let go. Give our trust to God that all things he gives for our good.

No comments: