Real Time Decisions

Visitors from the world

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My God will meet all your needs - Philippians 4:19


"My God will meet all your needs" (Philippians 4:19), and "with God all things are possible" (Matthew 19:26). He wants us to love Him and trust Him to provide!

Does that promise make you humble that someone would care for you so much ? Imagine someone will always be there for you, to take care of you and to watch over you.

Who would do that for you ?

This simple phrases are really inspiring and so full or promise. In my life, there are so  many instances of this. Sometimes I feel that I do take it for granted. It is so easy to do. So we should keep reminding ourselves that every thing is a gift from God and we should share the gifts that he has given.

No comments: